9 months ago
Do you have at least 4-5 years of HR generalist experience? Are you fluent in English and Dutch? Do you have good knowledge of the Dutch labour law? Are you available at least 32-40 hours per week? Would you like to work for a fast-growing international company within the gaming industry?
Then look no further!
- First point of contact for all HR related matters
- Personnel Administration
- Preboarding, Onboarding & Induction of new hires
- Recruitment in collaboration with our Recruiter
- Performance review cycles
- Preparing & updating HR policies and Employee Manual
- Health and Safety (Arbo)
- Communicate with UWV, SVB and Belastingdienst when needed
- Pension Fund
- Archiving and administrative tasks
- Ad-hoc Office Management tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 4-5 years HR experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Dutch Labor Law including the Arbo legislation
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience in the gaming/IT/tech preferred is preferred
- Must be available at least 32 – 40 hours.
Our client is a fast-growing international company within the gaming industry
- Travel reimbursement
- Direct contract with the company (with the possibility of extension)
- Health insurance contribution
- Free lunch
- 26 days of holiday + you can take your birthday off!
- Competitive bonus scheme
- International and young atmosphere