Our client is an international congress and convention organization.
They have a superb opportunity for a high-level Administrator to join the Amsterdam Head Office. This office is very international and employs circa 30 staff from around a dozen countries. The Head Office is currently going through a strategic restructure. This restructure has created a dedicated HR need as well as organisational and administrative support to the CEO and CVO.
They are looking for a person who combines good HR knowledge as well as strong general administrative skills. It is estimated that the postholder will spend approximately 50% of their time on HR administration (salary, pension and social security), communication and support, and 50% providing PA-type support to the CEO/CVO.
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- knowledge of and experience in applying current Dutch HR regulations;
- strong administrative and organisational abilities;
- track record of handling confidential matters and records;
- knowledge of relevant computer programmes (Microsoft Office suite; Exact HR module or similar. Training will be given on in-house systems);
- self-organised and reliable.
- Maintain and keep secure all HR records.
- Play a major role in setting up new HR Standard Operating Procedures for Head Office, liaising with consultants as required.
- Ensure all appraisal meetings are held on time and in appropriate manner, including matters relating to targets within the staff incentive programme.
- Ensure the organisation is aware of and complies with all current HR legislation related to this type of organisation (direct knowledge of changes and by consultation with expert consultants).
- Manage relationship with Arbodienst on all matters related to staff illness.
- Support directors/managers in all recruitment matters and provide general HR advice as needed.
- Handle all ad-hoc job-related enquiries;
- Handle appointment of interns
- Handle salary administration in Exact.
- Liaison with brokers regarding future staff pension options and changes to legislation.
- Day to day liaison with Staff Representation Committee; ensure SRC is operated according to latest legislation and agreed internal rules.
- Administration support for management
- Manage diaries and schedule meetings.
- Administer planning and deadline schedules for key projects.
- Assist in production of Board papers and strategy documents, including coordination of input from managers.
- Arrange and book travel plans.
Please send me your CV as quickly as possible and let me know your availability as well as your current salary level.
We can only consider candidates who have the necessary residence/ work permits to be allowed to work in The Netherlands. Dutch language skills are ESSENTIAL.