Our client is looking for a driven and detail oriented Senior HR Administrator to join their growing team. The company is a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions for renowned international companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries. They enable their clients to track and monitor assets across the supply chain and ensure the integrity of temperature-sensitive products.
The successful candidate will be supporting the HR Manager EMEA in the delivery of HR services to the European based employee population. Specific areas of responsibility will include onboarding/off boarding of employees, preparing and maintenance of holiday overview remote employees, payroll activities, excel reporting, L&D administration, Headcount, first point of contact for employees and data /salary administration in Workday.
- Value Creation and Recognition
- Customer Relations
- Service Delivery and Execution
- Process efficiency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day HR administration and support the successful completion of HR initiatives and different projects
- Compile HR data, provide reporting as required
- Point of contact for ARBO services, UWV, Shared Service Center
- Administer and maintain human resources policies, programs and practices
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports
- Interpreting HR policies, procedures and methods of administration to advice employees
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures compliance
- Responsible for compliance with Federal and Local legislation pertaining to all personnel and privacy matters
- Payroll administration and input activities
- Headcount reporting
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual HR reporting
- Experience with WORKDAY HR System is a MUST! Payroll experience is also highly advantageous.
- Possess strong business acumen to partner with and support objectives of the business
- General HR admin experience 4 years +
- Fulltime availability
- Knowledge of the DUTCH labour law
- Demonstrated experience in administrative & organizational processes
- Works organized
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Experience and proficiency with multiple HR systems especially Excel
- High customer focus and action orientation – knowing how to prioritize
- Commitment to Company values
- Secondary benefit administration and maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse environment
- Ability to foster a cooperative work atmosphere
Please apply to the job directly and send a letter of motivation immediately to email@example.com. Please confirm your current salary level and notice period.