For our customer - an EMEA HQ of a global company in consumer electronics - we are currently seeking a Senior GL Accountant to support an EMEA accounting team for 22 international entities in the region.
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes according to Local GAAP (mainly Dutch GAAP)
- Prepare a bridge from US GAAP to Local GAAP for financial statements (for some of the 22 countries)
- Support the filing of financial statements and CIT returns and meet all deadlines
- Proficient in different tax structures; able to create journals to support various intercompany agreements.
- Assist in the liquidation process for dormant entities
- Support the corporate income tax reconciliations and filings to be in time
- Review and approve balance sheet reconciliations in Blackline for the group
- Provide corporate oversight of the Regional Legal Entities. Review, monitor, and follow up on variances until successful resolution during the month-end close.
- Manage day-to-day closing and reporting activities for Legal entities in the European Region to ensure that the entities’ books are maintained in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Complete monthly close activities, analysis, and reports in accordance with monthly close schedules.
- Prepare and/or review variance analysis on balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for assigned financial line items.
- Support the management effort in process improvements for all areas of responsibilities.
- Perform analytics for various balance sheet accounts of legal entity.
What do they offer:
- a very attractive basic salary
- travel expenses
- free fruit and drink in the office
- gym in the office
- a subsidized canteen with warm meals
- a beautiful and international office