This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a non-profit organization which has a global reach.
The role they have created is one to direct and manage finances, operations, and administration to support long term strategic goals of the organization. This role combines strategic business partnering alongside day to day financial tasks.
Some of the key responsibilities;
- Planning of long-term financial goals.
- Analyzing revenue growth and managing expenses.
- Creating long term financial overviews and financial intelligence to support the Board.
- Working closely with the CEO to develop and monitor the financial budget and strategy.
We are looking for a candidate who is happy to combine a strategic and operational role.
Some key requirements;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Controller level function.
- Degree level education. Ideally MBA.
- International company experience. The non-profit sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch languages.
- Highly experienced with accrual accounting, cost allocation, budget development, and financial reporting.
This is not an Interim function. We are only interested in candidates looking for a next career step.
Please note that we can only consider Dutch speaking candidates who are already based in close proximity to Amsterdam.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your current salary level.