Do you feel passionate about accounting and have experience as a Senior Financial Accountant? Do you also speak French on an almost native level? Then you are the perfect match!
Apply and become the new Senior Financial Accountant for a strong franchise company in Gorinchem. You will be responsible for the financial administration, controlling and reporting processes and you will be reporting to the Finance Manager for France.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supervise the accounting processes on a daily basis
- Prepare proposals of payments
- Collaborate with the business analyst in France and discuss business and P&L implications
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervise the monthly entries of payslips and payroll
- Organize the VAT returns on a monthly basis
- Carry out the audit process throughout the year and at the end of the year
- Analyze and report the variances of P&Ls
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the systems and processes along with the Finance Manager
What’s in it for you?
- International and dynamic environment
- Fun, young and target driven team
- A salary of 3500-3800 gross per month
- Full-time, direct contract with the company!
We are looking for someone with:
- Native or close to native level of French and fluent in English or Dutch
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, majored in accounting and controlling
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, team player and hands-on personality
- Preferably a car to commute to the company
Do you have questions? You can contact me, Raquel, at email@example.com and I would be happy to answer all your questions.
Apply now and don’t miss out on this great opportunity!