Are you enthusiastic to develop your e-commerce experience in a fast-growing business? Our client in the fitness and nutrition industry has new opportunities for E-commerce Merchandisers | Immediately Available to join their Trading team! In this role, you will support the setup of the new website for Japan or Korea. The candidates selected will help prepare the new sites for launch (desktop and mobile). You will action this through your management of navigation, products, content and campaigns. As a member of the merchandising team, you work closely with various colleagues across the business. Your flexibility, initiative and creativity will drive the success of the new market web shops.
- Creating and optimizing content on the website to have a commercial focus for the new markets e.g. product and landing pages
- Delivering effective campaigns to include homepage banners, product listings, discount codes and price adjustments
- Ensuring that products have the correct prices, adding new products and making sure that the range of products is presented and promoted on-site in the most commercial way. You will consider article rankings, filters, cross and up sell, onsite search, bundles and banner positions.
- Optimize on-site search results to enable customers to find the products and solutions they are looking for
- Work together with the marketplaces team to ensure optimal product and price communication
- Lead (smaller) projects and initiatives within the trading team to optimize ways of working, processes and drive efficiencies
- Immediately available (available to start per direct)
- Available full time (40 hours per week)
- Living in or near Amsterdam
- Native or near native fluency in Japanese
- Demonstrated success optimizing a web shop in an e-commerce environment, at least 3-4 years of experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, Marketing or E-commerce
- You are enthusiastic about fitness, nutrition and a healthy lifestyle!
- Fluent in English
- Experience with SEO would be highly advantageous
- Experience with a shopping platform would be beneficial (Hybrix or Shopify, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask
- You are quick to action last minute requests
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Interested in this role? Please do not hesitate to apply!
Please note we will only consider candidates already registered and living in the Netherlands!