over 2 years ago
Do you have experience in Customer Service and Order Management? Are you willing to join a dynamic, international and well-known company in which you can be a key role in the team?
Our client - an international and renowned company in the fashion industry - is looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative to deal with distributors and be a key part in the product flow. You will be responsible internal and external customer within the European market and to assist several departments and functional areas within the company.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Provide punctual and accurate customer service and represent the company
- Track and maintain orders and keep the system up-to-date
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of products and provide information about products and processes
- Be the first point of contact for all the relevant queries and issues internally and externally
- Follow up with the orders and support specific areas/processes of the products' flow
- Develop a strong account relationship by working effectively with your sales counterparts to develop great customer knowledge
- Be in contact and support several departments within the company, such as credit control and logistics
- Communicate proactively, professionally, efficiently with customers and all the cross functional areas
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports and analyse data
- Support the team improving the processes and the work flow
What are we looking for?
- 2 years monimum of experience in Customer Service/Order Managament
- SAP is a plus
- fluency in English (any additional language is a plus)
- pro-active, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- professional and service-minded approach
- accuracy, eye for details, able to meet deadlines and to prioritize
- ability to deal with complex and stressful situations
- result-oriented, self-motivated, targets-driven
- great communication (written and spoken)
- problem-solving and analytical skills
- team-player, contributes to create a positive environment
- Interpersonal Skills: Focus on solving conflict not blaming. Remains open to others’ ideas and flexible to change.
- flexible, multitasking, responsible
What type of environment do you have to expect?
International, well-know and fast-paced company. You can join a dynamic, enthusiastic and positive environment.