Our client, an international finance company, is looking for a proactive Senior Customer Service Associate. It is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
The Senior Customer Service Associate will be the first point of contact of the company's customers which will be the initial representation of the company's services and values. The Senior Customer Service Associate will be responsible for providing a complete service to the customers which is call taking, policy administrating and basic claims assessing in line with the company’s premium standards.
- Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of daily operational tasks. Daily duties include: Taking customer service calls, Claims Assessing, Processing new business, amendments and cancellations/refunds. Updating and maintaining Management Information and work allocation.
- Maintain a high level of Customer Service, Claims and Administration skills at all times which may include: Monitoring and checking claims, Handling and investigating complaints, Claim file searches. Dealing with correspondence, investigating queries. Carry out departmental audits and provide feedback. Assisting with customer service and claim calls.
- Maintains and contributes to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) programme.
- Ensure that Service Levels Agreements of the Department, the Business or our Clients are met, also document, report and taken action where this fails.
- Control and monitor the team with regards to issues such as productivity, performance, punctuality & attendance.
- Communicate effectively and act as a referral point for Associate / Customer / Account Managers.
- Ensure the teams adhere to internal and external regulations and ensure that all aspects of documentation and procedures are regularly updated and maintained.
- Actively review existing processes and suggest improvements.
- Assist with the training of new staff and re-fresher training.
- Contribute to ad hoc duties / projects if required.
- Contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all members of staff, whereby we are able to promote creativity and personal development.
- Adheres to the department’s and the company’s policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Good administration skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Broad knowledge of companies’ products
- Basic negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and in writing proficiencies in near native Polish as well as business level English.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work under pressure
- Candidates with additional proficiency in other languages such as Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, etc. together with Polish and English are also welcome to apply.
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
· Competitive compensation
· 13th month pay
· 8% vacation bonus
· Premium pension plan
· 28 Holidays
· Travel allowance
· Additional premium insurance (disability) after 2 years with the company