Do you already have 4 to 5 years’ experience as a SEA specialist, managing complex campaigns? Do you have experience as a Team leader or do you wish to grow your career in this direction?
This role is for you! As the Team Leader of the German SEA team (Germany Austria and Switzerland), you will be working on large campaigns as well as managing, coaching and training your team to deliver the best results.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- To identify growth opportunities and oversee new projects
- Manage large campaigns and oversee automation
- Work on automation and optimization of SEA-related tasks
- You will develop a strong understanding of the business model
- You will work with bid-automation tools and use your data analytics skills to improve campaigns.
- You will manage, motivate and train your team
- You will be in daily contact with internal stakeholders and other Managers regarding processes.
What it in it for you
- A fantastic international team
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A direct contract with the company
- Transport cost reimbursed
- Participation for your lunch
- Free Fruits and Veggies
- Drinks and games on Fridays
- Team building fun trips
- Assistance if a relocation is needed
- Up to 31 holiday days
- Min 4+ years’ experience in Search engine Advertisement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience with bid-automation tools like SA360 is required
- Due to the nature of the role a Native-level German is required
- A strong command of English spoken and written
- Previous experience of managing a team or being a coach or a trainer.
- Great analytical skills, hands on and communicative.