If you want to be part of a fast-growing company as an Online Marketer and SEA specialist this is the perfect opportunity to apply! We are looking for a native French or Romanian speaker, Online Marketing Specialist, focusing on SEA, to join our client online marketing team. So, are you proactive, hands-on, analytical and are you fluent in French or Romanian? Don’t stop reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- As a SEA specialist, you will be responsible for SEA campaigns in their French or Romanian speaking markets.
- Monitoring performance and optimizing of their search campaigns to achieve company goals
- Analyzing and explaining the cause of unexpected behavior of the performance
- Setting up and optimizing feed-based campaigns to maximize reach
- Setting up and optimizing bid strategies via DoubleClick for Search
- Continuously setting up tests for ads and landing pages to increase the performance
- Assessing and adopting new SEA features in their SEA strategies
What's in it for you?
- You get to work with big search accounts and high SEA budgets in a fast-growing company in the city center of Amsterdam
- A young, dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel cost
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- FIFA, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit, and great company events
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- You are a native French or Romanian speaker, with a satisfactory level of English
- 2-3 years of experience in search advertising
- Experience in working with DS and Google Analytics
- These characteristics apply to you: proactive, hands-on mentality, accurate and great analytical skills