almost 2 years ago
Our client, a fast-growing international company in the Financial Technology industry is searching for an SEA Specialist in the Rotterdam/The Hague area to join their team.
They are looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for digital marketing, and has great affinity with analytics. The perfect candidate is someone with commercial edge, has the drive to meet targets and has the ability to utilize the available data and statistics to create effective strategies for optimization.
As an SEA Specialist, you will be responsible for management of SEA campaigns for our client and affiliated companies. The focus of this role is primarily the German and Austrian markets but also with exciting prospect for growth in other European countries, such as Spain, France, etc.
- Monitoring the performance of the SEA campaigns and proactively create strategies for optimization.
- Implementing new campaigns, ads, and keywords;
- Working with the company’s data science team and collaborating to achieve the highest possible conversion value together;
- Regularly creating reports on the performance of the SEA campaigns;
- Thinking proactively and providing continuous insight and advice in online marketing and possible opportunities to contribute to the growth of the business.
- HBO (or higher), preferably in the area of Online Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in German is a MUST! Proficiency in Dutch is a big plus.
- Two years of significant experience in SEA, including at least AdWords.
- Detailed knowledge of all the features of AdWords. A Google AdWords certification is a plus.
- Has a good commercial edge.
- Good understanding of statistics and data analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Energetic, ambitious, and eager to learn.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
- A dynamic full-time position with competitive salary.
- An opportunity to work for a fast-growing, open, and international company in an exciting industry.
- Travel allowance
- Vacation bonus
- 25 Holidays
- Future opportunities for travel