Are you up for the challenge in leading an ambitious young Sales Team?
Our client started out 18 years ago as one of the world’s first online food delivery companies. A tiny student flat based business is now a billion dollar company. Close to 1000 international employees are now working here across offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Poland and Vietnam. A truly international business and an incredible success story. The company is still growing and this opportunity is an extremely important one within the sales office.
Based in Enschede, you will be managing the Sales team for Austria and Switzerland. From this location, the Inside Sales team supports the Field Sales Reps in Austria and Switzerland to acquire new partners. As the Sales Manager in the team for Austria and Switzerland, you manage Field Sales, Inside Sales, After Sales, Sales Administration, Sales Research and the Teamleader (altogether 17 FTE). You set targets and lead the employees to their individual and communal success.
· Continuous support and development of the team through trainings and coaching
· Agreeing on realistic and ambitious targets with the team as well as teaching the team to accomplish the goals together
· Close cooperation and coordination with the other specialty departments as well as the other country sales teams and the sales director
· Analysis of the market and competition and extrapolating strategic steps
· Guaranteeing optimal processes within the team and faultless cooperation of the individual team members
· Supporting a fluent process, e.g. by clarifying legal questions related to cross border cooperation or coordination with the IT department
· Regular meetings with the Field Sales Representatives in Austria and Switzerland
· Proven experience as a Sales Manager/Head of Sales with managerial responsibility ( circa 5 years)
· Flexible, solution-oriented and creative way of operating
· You are experienced in coaching, team leading and (sales) trainings
· Distinctive communication skills
· You are motivated by sales targets and you know how to enthuse your team with these targets
· You are willing to travel 1x per month (Austria and Switzerland)
· Fluent in German and English
· Ideally have an affinity for the food service industry or have experience within a fast growing start-up business.
· Sense of humour and fun with your team are just as important to you as motivation and integrity at work
· You live within easy commuting distance of Enschede. Either Dutch based or happy to commute from the German side of the border.
· A job in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies
· Short decision-making processes and space for your own initiatives
· Outstanding (international) events such as a summer party, annual ski trip with the entire company and much more!
· Fresh fruits, vegetables and delicious coffee
· After-work drinks with the entire office on Friday
· A lively atmosphere in the office
· Corporate subsidy for your retirement
· Subsidy to your daily travel expenses
· Language courses
How does that sound? Interested in hearing more?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to email@example.com as quickly as possible. Please include your current salary level and notice period.