about 2 years ago
If you’re looking for a new, exciting, challenging role and you are a consistent overachiever and a top performer, apply for this job!
Have you worked as a Sales Support Specialist and you are looking for a new challenge? If you are commercially minded and with strong analytical and numerical skills we have the right opportunity for you.
Our client is an international software development company and for their Rotterdam office, they are looking for a new member of the team.
In this role, you will be focused on achieving sales targets, identifying up/cross-selling opportunities and improving the relationships with our customers and partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strategies to achieve goals and targets
- Facilitate and Develop accurate quote to cash process: Data, Quote, Proposals, Legal, T&Cs, Negotiations, Closing
- Make customers understand the value of maintenance
- Up/Cross-sell additional products in order to increase the revenue
- Give updates to management about the sales activity during regular account reviews
- Develop advanced product knowledge and a thorough understanding of service offerings through on-going training and self-study
- Develop materials for all key customer meetings and proactively build customer relationships
- Track the customer activity, from start to deal closure and maintaining an updated sales forecast using SalesForce
- Work closely with the direct sales department and make sure that the support value is maximized
- Analyze the risks and business trends that could affect the support renewals
- Work experience from 2 to 5 years as a sales support specialist within a software development industry
- Proven ability to build productive relationships between the sales organization and the related teams
- Strong eye to detail (quotes, proposals, etc.)
- A general ability to understand contracts and specific support terms
- You are a team player, target oriented, responsible and very accurate person
- Strong customer service oriented skills
- Experience with SFDC, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, and financial modeling skills
- Capability to deal with uncertainty and soft business’ approaches
- You are a French speaker with strong English language skills
Our client is an international software development company. In their Rotterdam office, they have a multicultural team with a dynamic approach to work.
You will be working within a fun, fast paced and international work environment.