over 2 years ago
For one of our clients we are looking for a Sales Support professional to join their team. The company is very fast growing, ambitious and taking over the European market. They are in the jewellery sector and use modern and innovative technology to create absolutely awe inspiring pieces of jewellery. This client is now active in many parts of Europe and is taking on more and more market share. It is an exciting time to join them!
The main aim of the Sales Support Specialist is to provide support to clients and account managers. The Sales Support Specialist reports to the Sales Manager Benelux and is part of the Benelux sales team.
In this role you will be responsible for the customer experience and the back-office administration involved in the sales cycles:
- You will take care of the full order management process.
- You will be the main point of contact for the account manager, operations department and customers, and will handle questions regarding the quotation process, the delivery process and after sales.
- You occasionally participate in sales consultations.
- You will work independently but also as part of a team.
- You will make new contacts, aimed at supporting sales targets
- Call existing and potential customers with whom there has been no contact for a long time, or new customers
- Schedule appointments with the customer and the account manager concerned and inform both about the visits in advance
- Act as a sparring partner to the Account Manager together you will form a team.
- Registers all new and relevant information - telephone contact, appointment, quotation, order, aftercare- in the system.
- Education or experience at HBO level ideally in sales or retail
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial service experience.
- Affinity with or experience with jewelry
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM (preferably SalesForce)
- Knowledge of the Dutch, English and German language in word and writing.
Social, dynamic and fast growing. Down to earth and passionate about their products!