For one of our ‘’uber’’ cool clients in the retail industry we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join their team. The company is very dynamic and values creativity and new ideas. They offer unique designs on their products and these products can be found in over 100 countries over the world. They have a unique way of thinking, global mindset and creativity flows throughout this company.
The role of the Sales Support Specialist involves working very closely with the Sales team in order to drive the growth of the business. This is more of an analytical approach than a commercial position.
The main responsibilities are:
- You will be providing support in developing and preparing presentations and marketing tools
- Prepare communication and distribute memos to the Sales Team.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis based on account activity, product performance via excel.
- Knowledge about the market and business
- Process improvements or ideas for implementation – this company cares about what you think!
The person we are looking for:
- You enjoy going the extra mile
- You are goal oriented and a high achiever.
- You offer a positive attitude, strong work ethic and are able to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated administrative, time management and organizational abilities
- You encourage collaboration and are a team player who can develop and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- You have a good commercial but also analytical approach to business. You are adept at writing reports and business correspondence; comfortable presenting information and also to negotiate if needed.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong sense of urgency, are self-motivated and work effectively under pressure. You can prioritize team efforts and meet tight deadlines.
- You are a quick and versatile thinker, applying common sense and objectivity to evaluate and determine a solution.
- You are a strong team player that can influence and motivate others.
- High attention to detail
- Interest in design and trends
Skills required for this role:
- 3-5 years’ of experience working as a Sales Coordinator / Sales Support/Inside Sales.
- Experience with key account or big accounts are a plus!
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point and reporting tools is a MUST
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Perfect English is needed for this position - German/French/Dutch is a plus!
If this has triggered your attention then please do not hesitate to send me your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!