Are you looking for a new challenge within an organization which is very focused on improvement; really fast paced and you can learn to be truly adaptable and flexible? Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales support/customer service? Do you speak English fluently? Are you a proficient user of Excel?
Then I am looking for you!
In this company, no day is the same. It is a wonderful learning environment to fast track your career growth.
Job responsibilities as a Sales Support Representative:
- Act as a single point of contact for customers and the international sales organization assigned to you with regards to all order related matters
- Establish key client relationships in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Correctly and efficiently process and manage all purchase orders into sales orders through JDE (ERP system) following contractual agreements and internal guidelines
- Ensure that all order related data is well maintained in JDE and other supporting systems and departments within the company
- Manage and monitor progress of sales orders and proactively communicate to customers and/or sales organization
- Prepare and apply for shipping and export documents, both internal as well as with governmental bodies and third parties
- Manage the complete international shipping process ensuring that specific customer requirements are followed
- Determine and prepare required export, transport and billing documents to secure a smooth and problem free shipment
- Proactive communication and interaction with all departments and third parties. Escalate to manager whenever needed
- Support credit control/collection
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Logistics or Supply Chain (or level gained through experience)
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience within sales support or customer service
- Experience with customer relations in an international B2B market and food industry (bonus)
- Experience with international payment terms, customs and incoterms (is a plus)
- Experience in export and document handling is a big plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of an ERP system and Excel
- Fluent in English both written and verbally is a must; Fluency in Dutch or German is a bonus
- Positive, flexible, open, hardworking but fun environment
- Great salary package including: 8%, 13th-month pay, 25 days holidays plus 9 ADV days, good pension contribution
- Possibility to take additional training and courses for professional development