about 2 years ago
If your are looking for an extraordinary opportunity in Sales Support and you have a good knowledge of orders management and SAP please read further!
For our client - a well-known international brand in the fashion industry - we are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Sales Support Officer to join a dynamic and customer-focused team providing high-quality support to clients.
You will be responsible for managing administration and orders management with SAP accurately, coordinating deliveries and the logistic process and dealing with customers' requests via emails and phone calls. You will focus on the Dutch and Scandinavian market.
Your main responsibilities:
- be in contact with clients on a daily basis and provide an exceptional customer service
- communicate with colleagues and other stakeholders within the Dutch and Scandinavian region to follow up with orders, deliveries, prices, etc.
- manage the sales administration with accuracy and eye for details and keep all the information up-to-date
- co-ordinate and follow up with the deliveries and solve possible issues
- liaise with the headquarters in order to get extra allocations
- support the marketing team
- prepare sales reports and analysis to provide to the Brand Manager
The company offer a part-time contract (20-30 hours per week).
What we are looking for:
- excellent English and Dutch
- French will be a strong plus
- good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- organized, detail-oriented, focused
- excellent communication skills
- team-player but also able to work independently
- flexible, positive attitude
Well-know and structured company in the retail industry with an amazing office in the center of Amsterdam.
It is an international brand and you will work with pro-active, enthusiastic and young team.
- travel costs reimbursement
- discount on products
- pension contribution
- discount on health insurance
- great location in the center of Amsterdam