about 2 years ago
Do you speak German fluently? Do you have at least one year of experience in sales/customer service? Would you like to work for a dynamic and international company with great secondary benefits based in Amsterdam?
Then look no further!
Job tasks as a Sales Support Rep:
- Coordinate communication lines between customer and the internal departments
- Coordinate and arrange appointments for the Account Manager
- Order management
- Handle all customer queries via calls and emails
- Manage and label samples for customers and prospects
- Manage the after-sales process administration and documentation
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken at least a C1 level) + Dutch is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a driving license
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Hands-on mentality
Our client is an international trading company in the retail industry
- Competitive salary!
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of holiday
- Yoga and Bootcamp
- Social and company events