Are you native French and have you developed a strong experience in the whole order to cash activities and interested in finding a new challenge? Time to explore a new industry or a new environment? Do you want to join a small team with big visions? Do you want to join a small cozy French team? If the answer is YES, please read further. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join the team as sales support representative.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all sales orders are progressed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise and update customers and sales where appropriate of the status of their order.
- Help develop procedures that insure consistent high levels of customer service.
- Be the point of contact for customers and sales people advising/supporting where necessary to aid growth of the businesses.
- Insure all customer contact (verbal and written) is handled in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner.
- Participate in the development of appropriate pro-active methods for continuous improvement.
- Maintain appropriate and professional relationships within the department and other internal areas within the company.
- To be a proactive member of the Customer Services Team, giving support and advice to other team members where necessary.
- Problem solving in matters relating to properly balancing customer demands.
- Help motivate and foster a team ethic through all operation functions.
- To complete all other reasonable requests made by management.
- Promotes the company’s values and the group’s policy.
- Have the appropriate behaviors in order to foster a strong team ethic.
- Organizes their tasks in such a way as to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Reports to upper management actual or potential opportunities or issues and makes proposals on how to anticipate or improve.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years working in a sales support/CSR function
- Native French with fluency in English
- A pro-active, efficient, dynamic individual
- Team player, fun to work with
What is it in there for you?
- Direct contract with the company.
- Very competitive salary plus secondary benefits including excellent pension scheme
- Health care contribution 50 eur a month
- 100% travel costs reimbursed
- 25 days holidays, yearly
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- 38 hours weekly work.
- Possibility to work 4 days a week as well.