As a Sales Support Export, you will be the main point of contact for the distributors of one of our clients. The company is in the fashion industry, and one of the biggest players in their field. The hiring company is offering a direct one-year contract to start with. If you have experience in a Customer Support/Order Management role, this would be your next step!
What will your responsibilities be as a Sales Support Export?
- In this role, you will be working with the French market, processing and following up with orders. You will also be given the opportunity to travel and participate on fairs.
- Manage existing distributors accounts, creating and maintaining a professional relationship with them
- Enter orders in SAP and follow up on backorders, deliveries, returns, and credits
- Prepare samples for trade shows
- Provide the partners with support regarding brand information, recent developments in the sector and marketing support
- Prepare and send samples to distributors
What are in looking for in a Sales Support Export candidate?
- HBO degree or thinking level
- Near-native French and outstanding English skills
- Min. 4 years in a Customer Service b2b, Sales Support or Order Management role.
- Experience with SAP is required
- Team player, attention to detail, communicative and pro-active
What does the company offer?
Transport costs reimbursed, 8% holiday allowance, pension contribution, discount on their products and sample sales once a year, a direct contract of one year to start with.
Please bear in mind that we'll only accept candidates already living in the Netherlands and with a valid work permit.
Interested? Feel free to apply directly or send your CV to Elisa: firstname.lastname@example.org