almost 2 years ago
As a Sales Assistant Export you will be the main point of contact for the distributors of one of our clients. The company is in the fashion industry, and one of the biggest players in their field. The hiring company is offering a direct one-year contract to start with. If you have experience in a Customer Support role, this would be your next step.
- In this role you will be working with the EMEA region, processing and following up with orders. Twice a year you will also have the chance to travel and participate on fairs.
- Manage existing distributors accounts, creating and maintaining a professional relationship with them
- Enter orders in SAP and follow up on backorders, deliveries, returns and credits
- Provide the partners with support regarding brand information, recent developments in the sector and marketing support
- Prepare and send samples
- Attend trade fairs abroad
- HBO degree or thinking level
- Outstanding English skills
- Min. 2 years in a Customer Service/Sales Support role.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Team player, attention to detail, communicative and pro-active
Transport costs reimbursed, 8% holiday allowance, pension contribution, discount on their products and sample sales once a year, a direct contract of one year to start with.