Alessia Di Giacomo
about 2 years ago
Our client is looking for a pro-active, hands on sales support individual who speaks fluent Dutch and English and who has developed solid 3-4 years customer service/sales support roles.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
As CS and sales support, you will have a varied role.
- You will process orders of clients forwarded to you by sales managers, you will process these orders in our ERP system and you will send the order confirmation and specific documentation to the clients.
- You will also manage the contacts with our external warehouse and the various transport companies in regard to planning and transport instructions
- You will also monitor the stock position in relation to orders and delivery times. On time delivery and service is very important with our client.
- You are the point of contact for customers for information about their orders. You will also send the invoices out of the ERP system. Moreover you will support the sales team wherever needed in the customer service.
What is our client looking for?
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Customer oriented, communicate but also accurate
- Proactieve, social, fast and a hands on teamplayer
- HBO thinking
Our client is extremely international, solid but also progressive and innovative, operating in a very hip industry.
The package is extremely attractive and includes:
- Direct contract with the company
- 13th month salary AND 8%
- Excellent pension scheme
- Bonus: up to 3 extra salary based on your performance
- 100% travel costs
- Free lunch every Thursday