16 days ago
Are you enthusiastic to develop your logistic coordinating experience in a fast-growing business? Do you have at least 1 year of experience in SAP? Are you available 24 hours a week? Our client in the fitness and nutrition industry has new opportunities for an English-speaking sales support employee to join their Trading team!
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with our distribution centre & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing etc issues
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents
- Delivery Note Creation including manual POD creation, providing specific D.C. and carrier documentation
- Coordination with D.C. and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups
- Entry of credit documents for customers
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns
- Available 24h per week (3 days a week)
- Highly communicative and proactive
- At least 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system is a must
- 3 months contract
- Travel allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Excellent work environment, young and social team
- Opportunity for growth
Interested? Apply directly! Please also indicate your salary and availability in your cover letter.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are already living near Amsterdam and candidates who have no restrictions on working in the EU