Dutch company operating within Europe is looking for a new German speaker to join their team. The company is a sustainable manufacturer who produces and distribute ergonomic workplace accessories. They are known for their high-quality products and their high-level clients' satisfaction. If you are looking for a company which wants to make the difference, this role is for you :
The German market is one of their biggest markets and they are looking for a Sales support to manage the relationship with resellers and to assist the Sales Managers on daily basis.
As a Sales support your daily responsibilities will be:
- Managing the all process from order to cash.
- Being the right hand of the Sales Manager and help him/her reach the objectives
- Managing your portfolio of customers by being in contact with them, by phone or email and assisting them with product related questions and administrative tasks.
- Processing returns and handle complains as well as following up on outstanding invoices.
- Cooperating with other department and make sure all processes are going smoothly
- This is a very dynamic role so you will need to be stress resistant and to multitask.
What is in it for you!
- Great office with an ergonomic and sustainable working environment
- Working with a high-quality product (ISO certified)
- A lovely and very cute dog in the office
- Transport cost paid
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Pension scheme
- Professional or native level of German, fluency in English and Dutch would be a plus.
- A Bachelors’ Degree in the Business/ commercial sector
- Min 2 years of experience in a similar role with Order management
- A friendly, helpful and team player as well as someone who can work independently
- A healthy dose of humor
- Someone who can tackle Problems
- Knowledge of Exact would be a plus