Have you developed a couple of years customer service / sales support/ order management experience and are you looking forward to the next step? Do you wish to work for a company where you are proud of the product they are manufacturing? Do you enjoy working for a truly international organization which is growing rapidly and you can work with them? Are you the type of person that likes taking ownership over your customer portfolio? Our client is currently recruiting for a sales support coordinator fluent in German. The core of the role is to focus on providing premium service to B2B customers of premium brands. By being a true spider in the web, you are responsible for guiding the journey of customer orders from placement until the moment of order completion. By connecting the dots between finance, logistics, sales and operations you ensure our customers get deliveries on time.
Areas of responsibility are:
- administrative processing of orders from order entry to invoicing,
- managing customer deliveries,
- analyzing the customer order-book and leading investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues, RMA.
- End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from communication and coordination with customers, D.C. and logistical partners.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling ?
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns ?
- Entry of credit documents for customers - Close communication with our distribution center & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing etc issues ?
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents
- Delivery Note Creation
- Coordination with D.C. and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups
- direct contract with the company.
- extremely market competitive salary and outstanding secondary benefits including:
- 13th month
- 8% holiday money
- Eur 100 net contribution toward your health insurance
- flex time (between 7 am and 9.30 start)
- drinks and fruit in the office
- discount on the product
- opportunity to grow within the company
- opportunity for professional development