over 2 years ago
What will you do as a Sales Support Coordinator?
Duties include: selling reports, prepare product assortment plans, including item set up, quote sheets, item agreements, facilitate Purchase Order Requests “POR”, Purchase Order Detail “POD” (if applicable), production labels, tracking purchase order shipping, etc. and they will attend cross functional meetings with Sales.
- Sales Reports – gather sell through information and email Sales and other personnel
- Dealer Product Assortment Plans – work with Sales and prepare assortment plans to be presented. Assortment plans include information such as; image, quoted price, item number, item description, box dimensions, product dimensions and load ability.
- Data entry: Maintain accurate information for new and existing accounts including Purchase Orders, inventory and vendor specific information within ERP and vendor specific portals.
- Facilitate and track Purchase Order requests and flow including, changes, trackers, testing, packaging, production, shipping/delivery and ETAs
- Pull together information for follow-up presentations based upon customer needs, objectives, potential re-orders and any other requirements Sales may have
- Supplier forms, including but not limited to testing forms, material breakdowns etc.
- Vendor portal setup and maintenance and customer item setup.
- Item agreements/Quote sheets and manage shipping/ logistics folders.
- Inventory feeds- provide specific limited available inventory to accounts
- Meeting preparation - Excel Sales Presentation Sheets, Power Point presentations, Pricing set-up spreadsheets and folders with image printouts.
- Manage duties for global accounts and global functions as necessary
- Other duties as needed
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Language – Fluent English + good command of French AND German
- Experience working within online retail is preferred
- Experience working with an international supply chain is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as support cross functional teams
- Global experience is desired but not required
- Administrative - manages multiple projects with multiple timelines at once, accurate, organized, efficient,
- Complete tasks with strict deadlines and recognize when sense of urgency is required
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, including executives
- Innate sense of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent memory skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Advanced MS Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- In-house Systems: MAS500, Quick Base and Task Manager
- Knowledge of Dealer Portals
You will be joining an international company which is headquartered in an exciting location in Amsterdam. In the office, you will find an open and friendly environment and colleagues that are welcoming, down-to-earth and show a great team-spirit.
- Above market standard salary
- 25 days of Holidays
- 8% holiday pay
- Pension Contribution
- Travel Reimbursement