Do you speak Dutch and English? Do you have experience working in the hospitality/tourism/exhibition industry? Would you like to have an entry level sales role with great growth opportunities? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities as a sales support and account management executive:
- Working in conjunction with Marketing and other internal sales departments, to maximize exhibitor revenue.
- Contacting prospects from supplied leads, key decision makers and make contact or arrange call backs and meetings.
- On occasion attending shows to generate sales.
- Up-selling and cross selling additional services where possible and relevant.
- Contacting existing clients helping to generate repeat business.
- Support new starters with induction and training
- Experience working in tourism, hospitality or in the exhibition industry (Must)
- 1-2 years of experience working in customer service, sales support or telemarketing role
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Fluency in Dutch is a bonus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, work with deadlines and handle multiple demands.
- Enthusiastic, confident, positive, team player and quick learner
- Full clean driving license is preferred.
Our client is an international company in the Events industry based in Amsterdam
- Above market standard salary!
- 8% holiday pay
- Transport Reimbursement
- 25 days holidays
- Direct contract with the company (with a possibility of extension)
- Fun, dynamic work environment where everyday is different!
- A chance to participate in a lot of fun events in the Netherlands as well as in other parts of Europe!