over 2 years ago
The position involves daily operational support for the Sales team of the company mainly with the German clients, as well as work with other members of the Sales support team and report to the International Account Manager.
- Back office assistance for all sales activities like orders, contracts, return overviews, computing and more.
- Collection of information, monitoring and distribution of sales forecasts in coordination with senior staff.
- Coordinate different departments of the company (logistics, buying, and sales) in regards to the contacts with customers for current affairs.
- Intermediate between the customers and the technical team in relation to product specifications.
- Analyse and process price differences.
- Assist Order Entry of the Customer Service team when necessary.
- Work on specifically assigned projects.
- Deal with external communication toward customers regarding sales contract information.
- Excellent German business proficiency
- Having relevant educational background, preferably in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, including experience with FMCG in an international context
- Experience working with Microsoft Office is required, having worked with SAP is a plus
- Analytical thinker with experience working with figures on a daily basis
- Flexibility, resistance to stress, commercial attitude and attention to detail
- Capability to work independently and in a team, good communication skills
- 36 hours work week
International company in the Food production industry.