Sales Representative / Business Developer (Native English speaker) - Amsterdam
For one of our clients we are looking for a native English speaker to join their team. This opportunity allows you to join a motivated team who will target the UK market with a brand-new product. This product has had huge success in the Netherlands and the plan is to now slowly expand to European markets. You will work very closely with 2 others – one customer support specialist and another team member who will help with both commercial and administrative tasks. Together your aim will be to penetrate the UK market. This client is informal, dynamic and rapidly growing.
In this position your main responsibilities will focus on the sales related activities in the UK. Your main aims will be generating, qualifying and nurturing leads and to then develop, manage, and as a final goal close the sales opportunity.
As you will be the first sales person in the office for the UK market, you will also be the one to help initiate a sales strategy, get processes in place and work closely together with the UK team.
• Be responsible for achieving the quarterly targets for the UK.
• Having a thorough knowledge of the product, the market and competitors
• Ensure that the sales process is cost-effective and time-efficient.
• Assessing and structuring the sales strategy for the UK market.
• Spending time to research the market and identify the potential clients.
• Research prospective customers, create outreach strategies.
• Building a sales pipeline
• Develop sustainable partnerships in the UK
• Develop a lot of technical knowledge
• Working very closely together as a team
• Continuously improve the sales process
• Native English speaker with UK market experience
• Proven track record in sales
• Competitive with a desire to succeed
• Entrepreneurial type who is self-motivated and pro-active
• Organized and motivated
• Knowledge of, and/or, experience with the ecommerce market is considered a plus
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday
• 25 paid vacation days.
• Transport costs to work are covered by the company
• Free lunch
• Travel to the UK might be necessary