Our client, a leading name in manufacturing, and catering to the most renowned industrial machinery companies in the world, is searching for a dynamic Outside Sales Representative to contribute to their steady growth and expand their business in the European market, especially the DACH region.
They are currently seeking a capable professional for an Outside Sales Representative position. The company is determined to provide their customers all over Europe with high quality products/services, and they are ready to accelerate their growth with a new member.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities.
· Visit customers (distributors/partners/end-users) and potential customers throughout Europe and report back to the office.
· Provide our customers with necessary services (Technical support, Quotations, follow-up, after-sales etc).
· Prepare and attend trade-shows together with other team members.
· Native level command of English and German OR Italian OR Spanish (written and spoken) is a MUST.
· Knowledge of other European language is a plus.
· B to B sales experience in the Industrial Automation area, preferably in Linear motion, would be plus.
· Affinity with technical/engineering subjects.
· In possession of driver’s license and willing to travel.
· No 9 to 5 mentality.
· Have a hands-on approach to do whatever is necessary to achieve our goals.
What the Company Offers:
· Competitive salary
· 13th Month Pay
· Pension contribution
· Healthcare insurance contribution
· 25 Holidays
· Vacation bonus
· Travel cost
· Annual performance bonus