Are you a native German speaker, with experience in Adobe InDesign/Photoshop, minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, know how to work independently, can communicate well AND have an affinity for Japanese work culture? Then we are searching for you!
Our client, a Japanese company specializing in the manufacturing of electric connectors is searching for a German speaking, Sales Promotion Executive to join their HQ Office in Amsterdam, full time.
In this position, you will support the Marketing Manager by carrying out various marketing campaigns; creating promotional material and other tasks to engage with target customers to meet the company’s objectives.
Create Promotional Material (Main project)
- Create product catalogues, presentations, flyers, roll up banners, advertisements and other promotional material upon request. The creation of the main product overview catalogue is a major project.
- Update all promotional material on a regular basis
- Write new creative content for promotion material
- Organise distribution of catalogues
New Product Introduction Promotion
- Purchase product sample boards from other company divisions or partners
- Support the design and creation of product sample boards
- Organise distribution of product sample boards
- Support English to German translation proof reading
- Support German translation requests from the Japanese office
- Attend and support set up and daily stand duty for major exhibitions on request.
- Support the design and creation of product videos
- Maintain and update marketing budget for your responsibility
- Bachelor or Masters in Marketing
- Native German and fluent English skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Professional knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint (MS office)
- Professional knowledge of web content creation / HTML (desirable not essential)
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (essential)
- Professional knowledge/experience of connectors or the electronics industry is considered a plus
- Understanding and affinity for Japanese work culture
- International company / environment
- Long term, stable opportunity
- Competitive package
- Small team of internationals
- Direct contract with the company
If you are the ideal candidate, do not hesitate to apply directly to this position.