Alessia Di Giacomo
about 2 years ago
Do you have experience in order management and are looking for a position to start straight away? If you are, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Processing and management of Purchase Orders into Sales Orders through SAP following the contractual agreements and internal guidelines.
- Be single point of contact for the customers and Sales representatives assigned to you with regard to all order related matters.
- Ensure that all order related data is well maintained in SAP and other supporting systems and departments within the organization
- Timely and complete Ethernet communication about the Sales Order treatment with customer, sales and 3rd parties.
- Prepare and apply for shipping and export documents, both internal as well as with governmental bodies and 3rd parties.
- Manage the shipping process and coordinate with external warehouse.
- Fulfill documentary credit requirements
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in logistics/supply chain is a pre
- PC literate with proficient skills in Microsoft Excel and Word ERP knowledge, preferably SAP
- High level of accuracy
- Proactive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to build and maintain relation with customers
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Able to handle high work load and stress
- Strong analytical skills with focus on critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- No 9-5 mentality
This is a full time role.
If you want to join a dynamic, fun to work with and professional team, please send me your resume!
Candidates living in Amsterdam or close to Amsterdam are highly preferred!