Our client is one of the leaders in the refractory industry. They have a worldwide presence (35 countries) and they are looking for a French speaking Sales Manager with experience in the refractory sector.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for Customers in the France and Belgium market. This role can be based in their Rotterdam office as well as in Belgium or France.
- Be responsible for sales activities to customers within the steel industry.
- Keep regular interaction with customer through visits
- Develop technical and commercial sales concepts in close collaboration with customers and the internal Technical Marketing team
- Process inquiries, negotiate the terms and closing the deals
- Contract Management and Budget responsibility
- Ongoing observation of the market and being updated of the new products
- Strategy development to support present and attract new customers
What is in it for you
- Direct contract
- Central office
- Great salary package
- 30 days holidays days
- 150 Euros net monthly for insurance
- Transport cost paid (1st class by public transport)
- Between 5-8 years of professional experience in refractory industry
- Professional level in English and French is mandatory, any other language is an asset
- A relevant bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, B.Sc., etc.)
- Post-graduation (MBA, MSc, PhD) is beneficial
- Excellent MS Office skills
- High problem-solving ability
- Strong customer focus
- Team player with good communication skills
- High willingness to travel (around 100 days per year)
Please be aware that only candidates with Sales experience in the refractory sector will be considered.