about 2 years ago
Our client is a global communications development firm. They collaborate with Fortune 500 companies with the aim of developing their clients' executives towards greater business results. They are looking for a sales driven individual with proven success in identifying new business opportunities primarily in the Dutch market but also has the ability to expand the business for other areas in Europe.
The company is seeking for an individual with proven success in sales and business development who can contribute to their long-standing presence in the European market. The role will focus on the identification of new business opportunities through development of relationships with senior level decision-makers. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and enterprising while demonstrating authenticity, an unwavering commitment to quality, and a passion for growth and development within oneself and others.
- Minimum of five years of proven experience in a business development and/or client interfacing role, preferably within a professional services organization
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and grow existing relationships as well as to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Capability to uncover clients’ communication challenges/needs, align the company’s offerings, and articulate recommended solutions to senior-level and C-Suite clients across multiple disciplines/sectors
- Existing relationships, ideally within large/complex national and/or global organizations, which can be leveraged in this role
- An executive presence coupled with polished and well-developed oral and written communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Business fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English is REQUIRED!
The company is a global communications development firm. They collaborate with Fortune 500 companies with the aim of developing their clients' executives towards greater business results. By providing communications trainings our client improves and maximizes their personal effectiveness by becoming the best communicators they can be.
The company's mission is to help individuals maximize their personal effectiveness and business success by becoming the best communicators they can be.
The office in Amsterdam is centrally located and has a small but rapidly growing team. They currently work with big consultancies and firms in the Netherlands but are looking to grow their business and expand on the Dutch market.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive commission for every sale
- Wonderful corner office in prestigious Zuidas
- Opportunity to be independent and develop your own growth in the company
- Flexible working schedule