Do you have experience as a Sales Executive in the logistic sector, are you looking for a new challenge ? This role is a combination of Account Management and Business development.
- Identifying the needs, strategies, and targets of existing customers
- Maintaining a great working relationship with existing clients, based on trust
- Ensuring the customer is informed on actual prices and up to date on the service
- Proactively searching for new clients by conducting regular sales meetings and calls
- Managing and maintaining new Key Accounts to secure them to loyal clients
- Representing the company at trade fairs and other networking events
- Ensuring to use properly the CRM system and log in clients information and report
- Analyzing new Sales opportunities and make recommendations to the MD
- Making sure that there is outstanding and efficient communication with the Financial, Inside Sales, and Marketing Team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of holidays
- Company car and fuel
- Opportunity to arrange permanent contract after a short period
- A friendly, international environment
- Monthly travel to the headquarters in Germany
- Contribution to Health insurance and pension
Qualifications and skills
- Native Dutch, excellent command of English, German is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree level of education
- 5 years of experience in the transport or logistics sector
- Good command of MS Office
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Does it sound good?
Contact me for further information, or click on the button to apply now!