about 1 month ago
For one of our clients in the SaaS industry, we are looking for an experienced Sales Executive for the UK market. You will develop new businesses and be the Account Manager for key accounts. Next to it, you will work closely with the Sales Executives from other regions and exchange knowledge.
Do you have a go-getter mentality and is passionate about business development? Then keep reading!
What will your main tasks be as a Sales Executive?
- Develop new business through cold calling, networking, following up on incoming leads and attending events
- Account Management with key accounts, cross, and up-selling
- Cooperate with Sales Executive from other regions, participating in cross-regional knowledge sharing
- Prepare demo’s and presentations
- Manage your own pipeline and own the entire sales cycle
What are we looking for in a Sales Executive?
- 3 years of experience in the software industry within recruitment or HR in the UK is mandatory
- English native-level
- BA in Business or Technical-related
- Experience in developing new business and selling to senior executives
- High interest in technology and AI, preferably following market trends
- Available to travel to the UK regularly and have a driver’s license
- Team-player and target-driven mentality
They are a well-established company, with a no-nonsense mentality and an informal and international environment. Their clients are recruitment agencies and HR departments of corporations. Next to your salary, you will have the following benefits:
- Generous salary and bonus
- Parking near the building
- Reimbursement for travel costs
- Free lunch every day
- Bootcamp and yoga classes with your colleagues
- Pension contribution
- Dutch classes
- 25 holiday days
- 8% holiday allowance
Interested? Feel free to apply or send your CV with salary indication to Elisa: email@example.com
Please bear in mind that only candidates living in the region of Amsterdam and with a valid work permit will be considered for this position.