10 days ago
We have an exciting, new opportunity with our international client located close to the Schiphol/Leiden area of the Netherlands.
Our client is a US headquartered business that focuses on supply chain visibility solutions. They offer a unique range of specialist services via their 40+ locations around the globe. The EMEA HQ in the Netherlands has teams of smart, dedicated international talent who are passionate about what they do and the company they are working for.
The Sales Engineer plays a key role in driving and supporting the sale of our client’s more complex solutions.
- Drive and support sales
- Be the first level technical resource for the Field Sales force
- Maintains direct contact and relationships with customers and collaborates effectively with the territory Sales Representative, Product Marketing, and Product Marketing Management.
- Responsible for identifying and defining the solution to meet stated customer goals.
- Able to translate the technical requirements and support the wider sales activity from a technical perspective.
- Responsible for meeting international regulations related to the sales activity.
- 10 years’ experience as a Sales Engineer or in project management, logistics, R&D, packaging or sales
- Background in Industrial Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge in life sciences/supply chain
- Commercial mindset
- Extensive travel (around 70%) in EMEA
- Competitive base salary
- Amazing commission scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance discount
- Free fruit
- Free car park
- Gym scheme
Interested in learning more? Please apply directly or send your CV+motivation letter to email@example.com, or call +31 6 52668852 for more information!