Are you a Swedish speaker and are you willing to start your career in sales in a fast-growing and international company with an office in Amsterdam? I'm looking for you!
Our client - an international and fast-paced company in the IT/Communication industry - is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their Inside Sales team and to support the team expanding the business.
What are you main responsibilities as a Sales Development Representative?
- actively looking for new business opportunities via outbound phone calls and business social network
- qualifying the incoming leads and generating new contacts; ensuring that the team took over and handled the leads properly
- dealing with a lot of cold-calling
- developing your sales skills and your knowledge of the market and the products
- performing a professional and high-quality approach with business leads
- attending internal training and taking initiative
- working closely with the Marketing team and the Sales Representatives
- maintaining the system up-to-date
What makes you a suitable candidate to become a Sales Development Representative?
- 1-2 years of experience (at least) in a sales role
- native level of Swedish
- strong commercial approach, great communication skills
- goal-driven, self-motivation, pro-activity
What does the company offers you?
- 1 year direct contract to start with
- possibility to grow internally and develop your career
- monthly-based commissions
- travel costs reimbursement
- pension plan
- collective health insurance
- international and fast-paced environment