Looking for a great first role in Sales ? Or do you have already 1 or 2 years of experience in sales and you wish to grow in this sector? We are looking for an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships. This is a long term role.
Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers by :
- Communicating with customers, and following up on inbound leads
- Making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on the process
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products by doing demos
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers in the CRM system
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Keeping good communication with the Account Executive and the Sales Managers.
- Working hands in hands with the marketing department
What is in it for you
- Start up – scale up with an informal friendly working environment
- Free lunches
- Very cute dog in the office
- Chance to grow and freedom in your work
- Great location in Rotterdam
- Long term role with 1-year contract to start with
- 25 Holidays days
- Transport cost paid
- International team with location in Belgium, Romania and Germany
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- Your German must be on a native level with fluency in English. Dutch is a plus
- 1 - 2 years of experience in sales or an internship and a great motivation to do sales.
- Flexible, hands-on and not afraid to take initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Work hard play hard type of mentality.