Do you want to work for one of the coolest company of the moment? Are you young, just graduate with one of two years’ experience in sales? Do you speak either French, or one of the Nordic language? This role is for you!
Our client’s aim is to help companies all over the world regarding software creation. They are now seeking for a 2 new Sales Development Representative to join their fun team in the city center of Amsterdam.
If you want to grow a career in sales and want to develop in an international company that offers growth opportunity and training, then look no further. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Generating and following up leads for the sales team
- Building and supervising sales pipelines
- Doing market research on your designated region working together with sales
- Generating and executing strategies for expansion
- Increasing the market and key accounts penetration
- 2-3 years working experience in a sales related role
- Speak either French, or a one of the Nordic languages or English on a native level
- Proactive, positive with a hands-on attitude
- Flexible and fast thinker, as well as autonomous and resourceful
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills and ability manage client expectations and informing them about our product
- Collaborative and team oriented
What is in it for you!
- An amazing working environment with an office in the center of Amsterdam
- Training and travel to San Francisco
- Great salary and bonus system
- Unlimited holidays
- Gym abonnement
- Heath insurance
- Yearly training
Our client is originally from the US, they have an amazing working culture and an international team. Over 24 million people use their service across the world. They are very successful and still growing! They value teamwork, empathy, and diversity within the company!