Do you want to work for one of the coolest companies at the moment? Are you young, just graduate and you want to build your career in sales? Or do you have 1 or 2 years experience in inside Sales or as a sales representative ?
Our client’s aim is to help companies all over the world regarding software creation. They are now seeking a new colleague who speaks German or Swedish. The company is located in the city center of Amsterdam and you will be part of one of the most successful companies in the past couple of years.
On a daily basis you will:
- Qualifying inbound marketing leads for the sales teams
- Building and supervising sales pipelines
- Working with the marketing department to make lead generation campaigns
- Working with the company tools and technology to pass the qualified leads to corporate sales
- Answering questions and qualify prospects to determine if there is a potential
What is in it for you!
- An amazing working environment with an office in the center of Amsterdam
- Training and travel to San Francisco
- Great salary and bonus system
- Unlimited holidays
- Opportunity to grow within 12 to 24 months
- Health insurance
- Yearly training
- Just Graduate from a Bachelor's or Master Degree business related or 1 or 2 years experience in sales.
- Professional level of Swedish or German
- Proactive, positive with a hands-on attitude
- Flexible and fast thinker, as well as autonomous and resourceful
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage client expectations and informing them about our product
- Collaborative and team-oriented
Our client is originally from the US, they have an amazing working culture and an international team. Over 24 million people use their service across the world. They are very successful and still growing! They value teamwork, empathy, and diversity within the company!