We are looking for a colleague for the position of Sales Assistant - Export for our client's export location in Amsterdam. Together with your colleagues you are partly responsible for the success and growth of the exports and you act as a spider in the web between the customers on the one hand and the internal organization on the other. The Export department is a close-knit team that is ready to tackle all challenges together quickly and accurately.
• You provide (telephone) information to customers about the company's range, technical applications and delivery times.
• You inform and negotiate about, among other things, delivery conditions and pricing (within the set margins).
• You draw up quotations for importers, end users and agent distributors, among other things, and provide explanations here if desired.
• You follow-up the quotations and monitor them.
• You arrange all required forms, such as export documents, to arrange "the shipping".
• A motivated candidate at MBO level 3 or 4, preferably in a commercial or technical direction.
• You have demonstrable commercial qualities and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• You work well under work pressure and are eager to learn; you are precise and pragmatic.
• Fluency in English is a must; Intermediate to fluent level in Dutch
• You have knowledge of automated systems or can quickly acquire it.
As you may know, the construction sector is growing rapidly and water management and all the complications arising from it are becoming increasingly important. The Netherlands has built up a good reputation in this area and our client's knowledge and products are increasingly being exported abroad. Our client is one of the country's largest producer of plastic pipe systems and they have their own export department that gives shape to this market..
This is part-time position of 24 hours per week. As per that, the working days will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
• Above market standard salary
• Direct contract of 12 months with the company with a possibility of extention
• 8% holiday pay + 3% Christmas allowance
• 25 days holidays + 13 ADV (Both based on full-time)
• Pension Scheme
• Possibilities to make use of a bicycle, PC and sports scheme via the work costs scheme
• Possibility to follow training courses