Our client, a leading name in connector technology and catering to manufacturers from the diverse industries such as telecommunications, instrumentation, consumer electronics and automotive industry, is looking for a Sales and Marketing Promotion Executive to contribute to their growth and reinforce their sales endeavors in the European Market.
In this position, you will support the Marketing Team Leader or Marketing Manager by carrying out various marketing campaigns; creating promotional material and other tasks to engage with target customers to meet the company’s objectives and maximize company profit.
Implement Marketing Plans
• Work closely with distribution sales teams
• Build relationships and communicate with distributors
• Implement and facilitate marketing plans for distribution
• Create content and promotional material for distributors
• Submit content within specified deadlines
• Monitor and track marketing campaigns
• Attend meetings
• Write reports on request
• Support roadshows for distribution
Create Promotional Material
• Create product catalogues, presentations, flyers, roll up banners, advertisements and other promotional material upon request
• Update all promotional material on a regular basis
• Write new creative content for promotion material
• Support Japanese to English translation proof reading
• Support English translation requests from HRS Japan.
• Give initial 48 hr. reply and support the questions and inquiries through Hirose website and / third party websites.
• Maintain and update budget for your responsibility
• Support any new requests from management
• Professional knowledge and experience in using Adobe In Design is a MUST!
• Professional knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint ( essential)
• Professional knowledge of web content creation / HTML (desirable not essential)
• Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and QuarkXpress (desirable not essential)
• Technical electronics knowledge / experience (desirable not essential)
What the Company Offers:
The company has a great international working environment, with high quality products and a dedicated strong company. They offer above market compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities and to make an impact on the success of the company.
• Travel reimbursement
• 39 hours per week
• Bonus based on personal and company performance
• 30 vacation days