For one of our clients offering a modern, techy, dynamic and fast-moving environment we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team. This company has a start up mentality that is contagious. People here work with passion and there is an informal and friendly atmosphere in the Amsterdam office.
As a Sales Development Rep you will be the first point of call and will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads from prospective customers. You will be the first point of call in the sales cycle finding new important leads and generating a pipeline for the Sales team.
The main responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Prospecting into your designated region and finding leads
- Follow up on incoming leads and calls and convert them into opportunities
- You will be the first impression of the company so a friendly and professional manner is necessary in this role
- Salesforce is used for the management of the daily calls, leads and opportunities
- Work hand in hand with the marketing and sales teams
- Find new ideas for processes and improvements that can be put into action in a rapidly expanding and developing market
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with just a few years’ experience who wish to dive into the sales world. This company offers full training in the US and professional development.
The main qualifications you need to have to suit this role:
- French native or fluent language skills
- Experience or interest in technology
- Self-motivated and goal oriented that liked to be part of a team
- Friendly open and communicative
- Curious mind with an interest in the market
- Ideally experience with Salesforce
If this sounds like you it would be a pleasure to talk to you and give you more information. Please call Jennifer on 0615561491. Looking forward to hearing from you!