Do you have administrative support/customer service experience? Would you like to work for a big, international company with fantastic secondary benefits? Do you speak Dutch fluently? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Sales and Administrative Assistant your main tasks will be:
- Processing orders, registration of sales transactions
- Maintaining the market information database
- Handling telephone inquiries regarding sales and supplying product information
- Assisting in coordinating the information flow to and from the district Managers and District Dealers
- Preparing for Dealer Meetings
- Secretarial Support to Benelux Sales and Marketing Manager
- Fluent Dutch
- No prior experience is required but need to have a good understanding of order management and dealing with customers.
Our client is one of the biggest players in the automotive industry.
- 100% reimbursement of travel cost
- 25 Holiday Days
- Full time position of 37.5 hours per week
- Direct contract with the employer for 12 months. ( with a possibility of extension)
- Pension Contribution
- Collective Health Insurance
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- 13th month pay
- 8% holiday pay (annual pay-out)
- The office closed between Christmas and New years