Do you speak Swedish on a native level? Do you have ambition in sales but don't know where to start? Would you like to work in a junior sales and account management position?Do you want to work for a truly international, young and dynamic company with excellent growth opportunities and fantastic secondary benefits?
Then look no further!
- Follow up on all sales leads
- Responsible for the initial contact with potential Swedish customers
- Call, advise and convert prospects into happy customers - encouraging them through consultative selling to try out the trial pack - but never push people to actually buy the product
- Native Swedish speaker; fluent English (written and verbal)
- Relevant commercial bachelor or master degree (like business administration, economics etc)
- Able to work full-time (40 hours/week)
Perks and benefits:
- Great Salary!
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of holiday
- A flat organisational structure
- proper on-boarding and coaching given to develop yourself as a sales agent
- fun social and team building events throughout the year
- Friday drinks
- Environment that strongly encourages and promotes work/life balance
- Modern working space
- International working atmosphere
- Great growth opportunities
- Relocation Support, if moving from Sweden