about 2 years ago
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator for our a company in Amsterdam.
If you speak Italian and you are looking for a new exciting job opportunity, this is the challenge you are looking for!
Our client , a company in the electrical appliances, is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the export team and focus on the Italian market. You will support the customers and the sales force with a lot of activities, in order to provide a high-quality customer service and to reach great results.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- process orders and manage deliveries
- take care for incoming phone calls and emails
- process invoices
- keep the information in the system regarding clients and products up-to-date
- prepare sales reports
- support the sales team with several tasks
- be in contact with other team and departments within the company
You will receive training on the job and you will report to the export manager; you will also work closely to the Italian sales force.
The company will offer you a direct contract of one year with intention to extend due to the fact that they expect a growth in the Italian market.
It is a full-time job (40 hours per week).
What we are looking for?
- 2 year minimum of experience as a sales administrator or in a similar role
- experience with customer service and order management
- fluency in English and Italian
- secondary or vocational studies minimum
- experience in logistics will be a plus
- ERP experience
- ability to work in an international environment
- accuracy and eye for details
- great communication and organizational skills
International and growing company. You can join a dynamic, international and customer-focused team.
- 100% travel costs reimbursement
- lunch allowance
- pension plan
- collective heath insurance