2 days ago
Are you native German speaker? Are you looking for an opportunity as Sales Administrator? Our client is looking for a candidate with a commercial mentality and great organisational skills. You will support the sales team of a company in the Food Industry.
- Provide back office assistance for sales activities such as offers, contracts, price lists, rebates, return overviews, etc.
- Work with the International Account Manager to formulate, monitor, and distribute reliable sales forecasts
- Analyze and process price differences (including producing credit notes & debit notes)
- Organize sales meetings for the Managers
- Adjust the Forecast and the Bridgeplan according to the customer volume planning and the sales service in terms of incoming orders
- Control and adjust the intercompany pricing
- Excellent English AND German proficiency
- Having relevant educational background, preferably in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, including experience with FMCG in an international context
- Experience working with Microsoft Office is required, having worked with SAP is a plus
- Analytical thinker with experience working with figures on a daily basis
- Be service and result oriented
- Have a commercial mentality to always be looking for new opportunities
Do you have what it takes to be part of this team? Apply now or contact Panagiota for more information at email@example.com