Are you looking for an opportunity as Sales Administrator? Our client is looking for a candidate with a commercial mentality who is available for a year maternity cover. You will support the sales team of a company in the Food Industry, work with other sales administrators.
- Provide back office assistance for sales activities such as offers, contracts, price lists, rebates, return overviews, etc.
- Work with the International Account Manager to formulate, monitor, and distribute reliable sales forecasts
- Analyze and process price differences (including producing credit notes & debit notes)
- Organize sales meetings for the Managers
- Adjust the Forecast and the Bridgeplan according to the customer volume planning and the sales service in terms of incoming orders
- Control and adjust the intercompany pricing
- Excellent Dutch business proficiency (preferably on a native level), excellent English proficiency
- Having relevant educational background, preferably in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, including experience with FMCG in an international context
- Experience working with Microsoft Office is required, having worked with SAP is a plus
- Analytical thinker with experience working with figures on a daily basis
- Be service and result oriented
- Have a commercial mentality to always be looking for new opportunities
Do you have what it takes to be part of this team? Apply now!